Monday, September 22, 2008

The Camo Cast

Our little man got his cast on today.

Is there anything other than camo for this boy? I think not. For those who know him, know there is no other choice.



I am not sure what we would have done if they did not have camo. From the moment we talked to him about getting a real cast and explaining that they come in all colors and that they MAY even have camo..that is all that needed to be said..in his mind he heard nothing else but CAMO!

He even wore his camo shorts and his Ohio State camo hat!

When the guy came in to put his cast on, he said "I don't know if I can put a cast on you!" He said, "I am a Michigan fan!" We all got a good laugh.

What a great way to break the ice and put B at ease..and his momma too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is my boy! Camo everything. I think he really likes it if you ask me.

Also, on a side note, the temporary cast went on Friday evening and came off Monday morning. It smelled like something died in there. I am pretty sure that someone will pass out when the cast comes off! I am sure we will have a blog in here about that soon!!