Sunday, October 11, 2009

Harvest Day

Our small town celebrates Harvest Day the second Saturday of October. Every year, our whole family comes and spends the day together!


We walk to the square and check out festivities. We walk around to the different booths, see friends that we don't see often enough, and enjoy the day as a family! I didn't get a picture of everyone, but here are a few favorites from the day!

S with my niece LB sharing a snow cone.



My cousin Philip and his beautiful wife Cara



My nephew W with his new pop gun.
B riding on my cousin Billy's shoulder. They were heading over to get a funnel cake..yummy!



Nana and S


M riding on daddy's shoulder


B with his wooden fishing pole - a birthday gift from Philip and Cara.


My sister Julie and her husband Jason.


Today is also game day! We are a Alabama Crimson Tide family...well, except for Jason (who you see above in the Auburn shirt). I really think he just likes to be the odd ball though, so does that really count?


Philip, Cara and E

Anyway, we all crowded in the living room and watched Bama roll over Ole Miss. It was a fun day!

The little cousins had a great time playing in the backyard together! They played so well together. It makes me happy to see a whole new generation of cousins that love being together as much as us older cousins do!

No comments: