Monday, March 2, 2009

Bargains!

I wanted to show you a couple of the many things that I got at our local kids consignment sale this past week. I was excited about some of the awesome deals I got this year! Here are just a couple of them.


I LOVE this dress for M. It is from Gy*b*ree. It was only $3.00! The picture does not do it justice...trust me.

I got these dress shirts for B..they were $2.00 each. I was so excited because he really needed some new button downs for church. He wore the blue one yesterday and looked so handsome! I think I will save the green one for Easter.



$5.00 skates for S.

E got these cute flip flops for $1.50 - never been worn! I saw them last summer at Ta*g*t for $12.99!!!




Maybe I will do a fashion show one day so you can see all the other cute little summer outfits that I got because I really did get a lot of great things for next to nothing!

No comments: