Friday, December 26, 2008

Wii


We got a Wii for Christmas and we are having a blast!!! We have spent hours bowling, playing tennis and boxing...things we have always enjoyed doing, but never did enough of!


I cannot tell you how many games we have already played! One of the many things that I love about it is that it's perfect for both the young and old. The little ones can compete in bowling tournaments right along side the adults. B and E have even beat a few adults (who will remain nameless..uncle jason).


It really is the perfect family gift..until we got one ourselves we really did not understand what the fuss was all about!


I am so glad we made the investment. The hours of fun, the friendly competition, the amount of laughter and the precious memories being made is SO worth it!

2 comments:

Karis said...

My sister Kristen and her husband Tim got one for last Christmas -- 2007. It was their gift to each other. We have all had soooo much fun with it! So many laughs! We liked doing the fitness test too. Depending on what events they made me do, I was sometimes pretty old when they determined my fitness age. :-)

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

I would agree that the wii is so much fun! Like Karis said, we had a blast playing it with different friends and family! Now our teens from the church get to enjoy it with us. Glad you are enjoying the wii!!