Thursday, July 16, 2009

What a Cutie!

I had a spontaneous photo shoot with M at my mom's house the other day. The pictures turned out so cute! It helps to have a sweet, cooperative little girl!


Look at that smile...
This is so "M" ........


She is always putting her hands on her hips while she is telling us a story or when she does something that she is proud of.

And this face.....so mischievous....she is a mess!

I don't know why, but I just love this one. I just caught her being herself, looking up in the sky.


I had so much fun taking these pics - just letting M be the spunky, silly, little 2 year old that she is! These kinds of pictures usually are the best ones!

1 comment:

Scot (Daddy) said...

Those pictures are great. You get our cute, adorable, rotten, goofy little Squirt just right. I love you VERY much my little Squirt! Love, Daddy.