Monday, July 20, 2009

More Brown Glassware

Those of you who know me, know how much I love brown glassware. I have been so excited to find some great things in the last few weeks!


I found the two large tea glasses for 75 cents each at the Salvation Army. Then a few days later at a different Rescue Mission, I found the smaller tea glasses for 38 cents each! I cannot tell you how excited I was to find more of the same pattern!!!

Although, I don't mind mixing and matching patterns either. So I also bought this one for 38 cents.


I found these juice glasses at an estate sale a few weeks back. They were $2.00 for 8 of them.


These other juice glasses were 25 cents at garage sales.

I found these candle holders at the same estate sale. They were $2.00.
I love the thrill of the hunt! It is so much more exciting to go to garage sales and thrift stores and find these beauties than to go to an antique mall and buy complete sets for waaaay more money!

No comments: