Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Closing

Today we closed on our house. It was a bittersweet day. Lots of tears were shed especially when I came home to a different home. It was weird not turning down our street. Instead I drove right past around the corner and down the a new street.


I know it is just a house, but there are so many memories in that house. I will cherish them and hold them close to my heart forever. I wrote a little about that here.

I am thankful that this chapter of our life has closed so we can move onto the new chapter and finally build our dream home on our land. It is an exciting time and one in which we have waited for a long time!


So as we are just a week or so into the new year. I am thankful that this new year is bringing a new and exciting beginning to our home.

No comments: