Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

We got a new pool for the kids summer enjoyment. As you can see, Scot and I have been enjoying it too. It is not a huge pool, but big enough for all six of us to be able to cool off together.


It is so hot here in the south!!! In fact, it has been triple digits for the last several days!


My kids could stay in the pool all day long! I joke that B was born with fins. He LOVES water and he is quite a dare devil..those two things together scare me! Thankfully, this is not a pool big enough to warrant too many of his stunts. I took the next few pictures using the action/sports setting on my camera. I thought they turned out pretty cool.



Hope you are finding a good way to cool off this summer!
Oh and if you need us, you know where we will be!

3 comments:

Scot (Daddy) said...

Fun, but still HOT!!! I am glad we got it. The old pool just finally gave out.

Your Ohio Mom said...

These are the cutest pictures! Looks like everyone is having so much fun. Makes me want to go get one! We have a doggie pool for Chloe. She got in it when it was dry but hasn't gone in it with water. We are supposed to get some 90 degree weather this week so maybe she will want to cool off!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Swimming is so much fun in the summer! I enjoyed the pictures. My parents have a pool here in Kansas so we got to enjoy a cool swim in it today while it was 100 degrees here as well. Megan loves the pool so we really enjoy watching her splash and laugh!