Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Home Ornament

I love getting Hallmark ornaments to represent things that happen in our family throughout the year. Since we built our new house in 2011, I wanted to get a "New Home" ornament for us. Sadly, I waited too long to start looking and could never could find one at our local Hallmark store.

I was in Books a Million the other night (a store I rarely go to!) and they had a small display for Hallmark ornaments. They only had a few ornaments left and were marked way down.  I decided to go take a look just to see if they happen to have a New Home one.

To my delight I found one! Actually, there was only one left and I can't tell you how excited I was to find it!


The best part was that it was only $3! (Originally, $15.) I also think it is pretty cool that the house is green just like ours :)

No comments: