Saturday, June 12, 2010

Home Blog

In case you may not know, we are starting to build a new home in the next few weeks! I can not tell you how excited I am that the dream is finally coming true. It has been a long process, but I know God's timing is perfect.

 I have a home blog that has been documenting things so far. It is called Our Home on County Road 39.

I have not been posting as much lately because there has not been much to share! However, that is changing now! I have started posting some more ideas that you may like to see and soon, hopefully, VERY SOON (like July 1st possibly!), I will start showing the building process!

I would love for you to follow me in this journey. Who knows, I may even ask for your opinion along the way!

Now go on over and check it out!

1 comment:

Pastor Taylor said...

Great Blog. I found yours through Cara's. My wife and I homeschooled our three through middle school. You can follow my blog at pastortaylor.blogspot