Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cooking Supper

I had a terrible headache all day today. Around 4, my sweet 10 year old told me not to worry about cooking supper that she would do it for me. She told me she wanted to do it by herself and I could just rest on the couch. How sweet is that?


She made Meatloaf, Baked Sweet Potatoes, and Steamed Broccoli. It was delicious! She really did do a good job. She said she added a few secret ingredients to the meatloaf....whatever she did, it was yummy!

She even set the table all nice and pretty.



Thank you E for so being so thoughtful! You did a FANTASTIC job cooking and I am so proud of you. We may need to make this a weekly thing *smile*

2 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

What a sweet girl and a great meal she made for you!!

Mammaw said...

What a wonderful daughter (and granddaughter) you are E! I am proud of you!