Monday, October 10, 2011

B is turning 8!

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!  I am so blessed that God gave us you, our only boy.


You bring so much joy to our lives. I love when you wake up each morning that you come a give me a huge hug and say good morning....right after you try to sneak up on me to scare me :)


 I love that you are daddy's shadow. You want to be with him and do all that he does, no matter the task. Whether work or play, you are right there with your daddy!



You are a daredevil. You love to do stunts and to scare your momma with all the crazy things you try!

 Rock wall climbing  -  August 2011

You are the best big brother ever!


You are silly and fun and crazy!  That is one of the things we love so much about you!




B, you have captured our hearts from the beginning and have it forever! We love you, B!

No comments: