Sunday, December 12, 2010

House Warming Party and Recipe

I co-hosted a House Warming party today for a great friend of mine.  It was a lot of fun to throw this party for them so all their friends and family could come by and see their new home. I am so excited for them and the new house the Lord has blessed them with.
This is the food table. Don't you love the centerpiece? I wanted to do something unexpected and I think it worked!




It was super simple. Gather some twirly branches from your yard. Spray paint them with your choice of color. Once they are dried, arrange them in a vase. Then decorate them with ornaments of various shapes and sizes. SO EASY!
Lastly, several people asked for my "Heart Attack" dip recipe. (I really need to come up with a new name...hahhaa) Here's the link if you are interested.

No comments: