Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday


Happy Birthday to my sweet S. You are such a joy....You bring us smiles and laughter every day!  


You are such a tenderhearted little girl who loves the Lord and seeks to please Him and everyone around you. You have a heart bigger than anyone I know...you love and care for everyone! You are sensitive and kind, sweet and loving.


You are growing up way too fast, but I love watching you grow and seeing the beautiful "big" girl you are becoming!



Happy 8th Birthday S. We love you very much!!!!

2 comments:

Scot (Daddy) said...

Happy Birthday S! I love you so much. I am so proud of you and the big girl you are becoming. You are so caring and sensitive and compassionate. You are also a wonderful daughter to me and Mommy and a great sister to E, S & B. I love you Sweetie!!! Happy Birthday.

Mammaw said...

I hope your birthday was everything an 8 year old would want. We also love you and appreciate how sweet and kind you are. I so much enjoyed your songs last year and know that you love the Lord. You have given so much joy to our lives. Stay as sweet and wonderful as you are. We love you so much!